Kindle

Wednesday 10 April 2013

DREAMS 2


Last night I had a dream which was similar in some respects to one I had a couple of nights previously. In the first dream I had just gained admission into school and having arrived later than the other students I was the last one to get to my dorm room.
There were 3 beds and the other girls were kind enough to let me take the second best spot in the room. That's all I can remember.

In the second dream I had again been admitted to school, again was the last to get to my room. That's were the similariries end. This time there were 3 girls in the room before me and they started off ignoring me and then actually being verbally intimidating. I cried at first, but at the end of the dream I was able to stand up to the ring leader and tell her to lay of my case. It felt pretty good doing that.

I don't know what to make of these dreams except to say that from listening to various renowned teachers of the Bible, when a dream is repeated especially within a short space of time, it's often for emphasis.
The other thing I can say is that I am actually in the process of enrolling into a postgraduate programme, but it's non-residential. I don't know if this has any bearing at all on my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. God bless!