Kindle

Friday 23 August 2013

ESE WALTER SPEAKS OUT ABOUT AFFAIR WITH MARRIED PASTOR!!



This story is currently sending shock-waves through Nigerian social media platforms. A young woman, Ese Walter claims to have had an affair with pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of Commonwealth of Zion Church, Abuja.

While a lot of people are condemning her for daring to speak against a 'man of God', it seems to have caused an avalanche of revelations because more people are coming out to recount their own experiences.

I cannot say I'm surprised about these revelations because the Bible warns us that in the last days the love of many will grow cold and men will become lovers of themselves rather than of God. But at the same time I'm always shocked to the core when such stories hit the limelight.

I am amazed at the lack of the fear of God among so-called Christians. I'm even more worried by this new teaching that seems to be gaining ground, about a level of grace that can absolve one of all moral responsibility. SEE AN EARLIER POST. I cannot vouch for the veracity of this lady's statements, but all I can say is that God is still a consuming fire. Let all that call upon His name depart from iniquity.

SEE LINK TO THE ORIGINAL STORY HERE!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. God bless!