Kindle

Monday 16 September 2013

A QUANDARY!



Yesterday at church, I was having an innocent discussion with a friend when she unwittingly gave out some crucial information about a certain person whose services we both employ. For reasons of privacy, I shall not be divulging what the information was nor the service they provide.

Now this wasn't gossip or any such thing, and this person is not a member of my church. My friend just made the comment, thinking the information was already known to me, but my reaction told her otherwise. She felt bad afterwards that she had divulged potentially damaging information, but I assured her it was ok, (at least for me it was!)

At first I was annoyed with the person who had recommended the service (another church member), for putting me in such a position, until I learned she was only trying to help out a friend.

The thing is, I had recently been having misgivings about this person, but for other reasons, and I was considering a replacement. So this information is more or less the straw that broke the camel's back! Furthermore, this incident brought to mind a dream I had a few months ago. Like most of my dreams it was vague and I can't remember most of it, but there is something specific that links to this situation. I can't be 100% sure, but at the same time I don't want to ignore something important.

The question now is, should I terminate the services of this person like I was thinking of doing before this issue came up, or should I keep them on. If I were to continue the business relationship, it would mostly be out of pity because there is a possibility that the problem may have been self-inflicted.

To continue or not to continue, that is the question!

ps: it's nothing of a criminal or physically-threatening nature. I just want to be careful of any spiritual off-shoots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. God bless!